Home Sellers in today’s market
A home is the biggest asset for most of us, although in the last few years we have watched the equity diminish. With that in mind it is important to pay special attention to how you go about selling your home.
How to approach selling your home
Maybe you have thought about going it alone, in this market you need that competitive edge, so use an expert in the area of marketing to get your home sold.
Yes there are many steps to the home selling process.
First get a comparative market analysis or two, this will compare your homes to ones sold, active, or those that failed to sell. As a home seller pricing your home correctly is key to getting it sold in this market.
Make sure the agent you choose will offer more services than just putting it on the MLS and installing a yard sign. Today’s consumer is all over the Internet so you need your listing showing up everywhere including social media and in videos.
It is also important to produce information for the users of smart phones since many are now using their phones for home search.
JFIVE Home Realty LLC assist Home Sellers
When you ask us to be a partner with you in the sale of your house, we will consult with you to see what your goals are, this can help determine how aggressively the house will be priced at. Our aim is to get your home sold quickly for the most money.
- We will take a look at your home to determine what you could do to make the home more appealing and improve the curb appeal.
- Explain what documentation you should gather.
- Provide you with a market analysis
- Discuss with you the importance of pricing right from the start
- Appointments and how you can help to making the showing experience better
- How and when we will communicate during the process and much more.
So if you are thinking of selling your home please call, text or email me a tech savvy agent. Contact JFive Homes Realty LLC for your real estate needs in Upstate New York or for tips on where to live in upstate New York. We look forward to helping you sell your home and finding you a new one.
Tips on preparing your home for sale
- What can I do now to get my home ready for sale?
- Interior repairs
- Preparing your home for sale – Cleaning and Painting
- Home selling-preparing for showing