Area Information for Upstate NY Columbia, Dutchess, and Ulster Counties
- Brief overview of the towns, along with photos and some videos.
- School information – Where they are located
- Property search – Tools so you can start your home search immediately
- Links to restaurants – The area is known for the variety of cuisine and the Culinary Institute of America is Hyde Park, so we have topnotch chefs in the area.
- Parks – There are many parks, from parks along the Hudson to small neighborhood parks
- Government – Helpful links to local municipalities
- Much more
- The majority of the area JFIVE Homes Realty covers is known as the Mid Hudson Valley Upstate NY Region. The Counties of Columbia, Dutchess and Ulster share two natural scenic features, the Hudson River and Catskill Mountains.
- Because this area is about 90 miles from New York City it is a great destination for second homes. The outdoors activities are endless and much cultural activities too.
View Columbia County NY in a larger map
View Dutchess County in a larger map
View Ulster County in a larger map